I hate when I see titles like “100 Things to do with your child before they turn 10.” And then it is an entire list of things that either take a lot of planning, don’t look like fun at all, or are expensive. That’s just mean. I mean, come on, camping, that’s a lot of gear and crap.
Why can’t writers just give parents a break? Not put all that pressure on us. Maybe be nice and make an article titled “Things To Do With Your Child Before They Turn 10” and then only list about 5 things. Things that you could manage like this:
- Teach them to ride a bike so the rest of the 4th graders won’t make fun of them.
- Teach them to stop pooping their pants.
- Show them where the garbage can is so they will stop randomly handing you trash.
- Play a game of “Guess Where Mommy Hid the Remote.”
- Teach them how to say their r’s.